DAILY HOUSEKEEPER WANTED
Executive housekeeper required for a new build family home in central Cambridge owned by a professional couple with three children (2 teenagers and one at University) who can keep the property clean, tidy and organised.
Must be trustworthy, smartly dressed, very professional and have the ability to be pro-active and flexible when looking after a home. Previous experience in a private household essential.
Hours of work – 7.30 am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Must like pets (family have a small dog, cat and hamster). Dog walking and house and dog sitting when the family are away ideally
Driver (may be required to pick up / drop off at school / run other errands).
- General house work including washing, ironing, cleaning, vacuuming.
- Cooking – including food prep and clearing away- good confident cook able to do small dinner parties and family meals
- Occasional shopping / unpacking shopping deliveries
- Occasionally required to help out when the couple host a dinner party (paid extra)
- Available to house sit when the family are away (paid extra)