Working with a head Gardener Maintenance of 18 20 acres of gardens including formal planting needing TLC yew hedgeing rose garden, herb garden, perennial beds and lawns. Must be experienced and knowledgeable Between Thetford and Norwich Location
- Formal lawn care, including cutting, scarifying, weed and feed, repairs to edges, seeding. Paddock topping. All formal lawns hand mowed for lined effect.
- Rose pruning, spraying, dead-heading, mulching.
- Perennial border maintenance including, weeding, dead-heading, pruning, dividing, splitting. Pest and disease control and monitoring.
- Shrub and hedge pruning, cutting and shaping.
- Tree pruning, lopping, shaping, thinning. Leaf raking.
- Kitchen garden propagation, care and maintenance including sowing and growing a complete range of vegetables for all seasons: root crops, legumes, asparagus, salad leaves, greenhouse tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers
- Soft fruit and fruit cage care and maintenance including summer and autumn raspberries, blackcurrant, redcurrant bushes, strawberry beds, rhubarb.
- Planning and planting summer and spring bedding plant schemes in beds, borders and containers. Lifting and storing. Dahlias and tender perennials.
- Topiary box hedge pruning, shaping and maintenance.
- Fruit tree pruning including espalier and fanned apple, pear, peach, plum.
- Composting and mulching, bed improving and digging.
- General garden maintenance duties such as weeding beds, weed killing paths and driveways, strimming, edging, spraying.
- Purchasing of garden and maintenance products such as mower fuel, weed killers, rose feed, fish food, fence materials, potting compost, seeds etc.