The successful candidate would need to supply secretarial and clerical support coordinate data collection and generate reports and presentations. Maintain filing and record keeping systems, including confidentiality of records as necessary; Deal appropriately with telephone and personal enquiries, mail and e-mail as necessary. Draft correspondence and respond to correspondence where appropriate. Carry out background research and presents findings in an easily digestible form. You should be able to demonstrate:
- Evidence of extensive experience working in a comparable role which has evolved providing secretarial and administrative support in a private PA role.
- Well developed personal and written English communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of people on all levels and from different backgrounds.
- A high level expertise in the operation of standard office IT systems including word-processing, spreadsheets, databases, email and electronic calendar. An ability to work accurately, and to tight deadlines, prioritizing between conflicting demands.
- The ability to develop effective confidential information and retrieval systems
- The ability to work on your own self motivated and professionally
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
- French and other languages ideal
Discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes.
Apply with a full CV, 2 copies of written references. ONLY PRIVATE PAs will be considered