I am looking for a chalet host and chef in Meribel. Must be EU or have right to work in France, fully vaxed, drivers licence, fluent in English and min 3 years experience in private dining. The cook must be professionally trained, with proven experience in catering, and be comfortable working to deliver a fine dining experience for anything up to 16 guests, five days of the week, throughout the season.
* Creating a weekly menu for a 3-course evening meal and a separate children's evening meal on weeks with younger guests.
* Serving a continental breakfast
* Preparing biscuits or cakes on request
* Preparing, laying out, plating up and clearing of all meals
* Weekly stock-take, and shopping for food, according to a budget and guest levels
* Maintaining and observing all hygiene, health and safety standards
* Ad-hoc other duties as required
Good English is necessary as the clients are English speaking.