- Will undertake all housekeeping of the property this will include cleaning all fine furniture, caring of fine art and laundry and ironing etc.
- Help-out with service behind the scenes, not expected to be formal silver service.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the appearance and presentation of the house, carrying out any shopping for the house, occasional basic meal preparation and being front of house when the principles are entertaining. For example, hosting Charity fundraising events or more intimate dinner parties.
- You should be fully capable and interested in interfacing with any household tech, even though there will be contractors responsible for anything specialist.
- Hands on Maintenance inside the property, liaising with contractors where appropriate.
- Managing contractors efficiently, whilst minimising the expenses by your own intervention and knowledge where possible.
- The responsibility of caring and valeting the vehicles kept at the property
- Assist the other staff members in outdoor maintenance
- Being able to assist with organising parties and be supportive during events since this may be done by either the principle or outside caterers.
- Both individuals will need to be extremely discreet and confidential.
- The principle does entertain high profile guests, so candidates should have the ability to adapt their style of communication between contractors and guests. This will include the confidence to welcome high-profile guests and friends.
- The successful couple will be experienced, proactive, have a much-in attitude and a strong work ethic.
- The property manager will need to have good practical building/household maintenance skills
- Having your own initiative to manage your time and prioritise tasks around the house and grounds. Especially during more demanding times of the year.
- Candidates will need to be extremely honest, responsible and trustworthy.
The workload will be dependent on occupancy and functions at the estate with busier and quieter times .