Private Chef Jobs
Cooks and Chefs have worked with Domestic Bliss Appointments Limited for over 9 years to find their permanent and seasonal Private Chef positions as it is the only placement agency that is run by an ex private chef with over 30 years working at the highest levels on Private yachts and estates in the UK and Overseas.
Domestic Bliss works with talented top chefs experienced in working on yachts, in homes estates and palaces all over the world and understands all levels of the work and environments of the various kitchens for private chefs. Domestic Bliss Appointments Limited can provide direction and guidance for any situation. This includes advice on salary and packages, CV presentation, meal planners and showcasing menus. Advice on world cuisines, sourcing including suppliers and event planning, consulting on equipment purchasing and pricing, dinner party staff employment and overseas travel plans.
As one of the first top nutritional chefs in the world Clare Driver the director has world wide knowledge of specialty diets, cancer treatment foods, vegan vegetarian, Paleo nutrition advice and more. Clare started Domestic Bliss to show her commitment to educate job hunters in all aspects of the job search and beyond. By interviewing personally each chef and getting to know them we can ensure each placement is bespoke. The company is NOT a database with a long list it offers a highly personal service with select chefs that have passed the tests of time with superb cooking ability, passion for their craft, excellent references, professional attitudes, good hygiene records and a desire to make beautiful delicious food for their employers tastes.
With such a long successful history of placement of chefs Domestic Bliss can understand the needs of clients and always offers the highest standards of service. Whether you are a down to earth country family cook in an informal home, a Michelin star chef looking to join a team in a sophisticated formal Estate or a temporary chef who has expertise to help someone through cancer treatment we endeavour to match you with the right jobs from the start and support all parties throughout the interview process as well as being on hand for any guidance and advice forever.
Please take the time to send
- Updated CV with contact information and address (In a word file only) A short bio (Your story) giving an overview of your skills and the cuisines
- Minimum of 3 thumbnail pictures of your food within the body of the CV
- 1 picture of yourself in chef uniform or a kitchen environment and one more casually.
- Meal plans for breakfast lunch and dinner sample menus including appetizer, entrée and dessert (In a Word or PDF file)
- Letter of recommendation from employers of the past five employers with phone number and email address (Copy of originals)
- Reference letter with phone numbers and a short explanation of your relation and the position