- A lovely positive fun energetic and kind family friendly housekeeper to keep the house in a high quality way and cook 5 week night meals (perhaps cook 2 meals and batch cook another 3) for the family - so to enjoy cooking & baking
- Ability to cook family friendly childrens’ meals – grocery shopping [Ocado] to prepare for meals
- Cleaning the house to a high standard - the childrens’ rooms, reception rooms, living room, dining room, office, bedrooms, bathrooms cleaned, dusted and vacuumed
- Kitchen floors swept and mopped and all surfaces cleaned. All appliances inc fridge, laundry, washing, ironing, clothes and sheets bed changes
- Pool house & Studio cleaned, towels changed depending on season & usage
- Keeping the house running smoothly
- Helping with small family gatherings, children’s parties, sleepovers ad hoc
- Occasionally collecting children from school/ friends’ houses if required
- Assisting mum and dad - shared care working as team- nursery duties of their rooms and clothes, bath & bedtime if required, day trips. A positive person with a switched on organized mentality
- Undertaking ad hoc personal errands for the family [post office, receiving deliveries, purchasing household items]
- Scheduling household maintenance as and when required [eg. window cleaners, pond maintenance, gutter cleaning] & managing pool man, gardeners, handyman, dog walker.
- First member of household staff so being conscious to try to not invade and be discreet
Must love animals & nature.
▪Laundry, washing, ironing, clothes and sheets bed changes
Ability to cook family friendly childrens meals
▪Helping with children’s parties
shared care working as team with mum – give her a break - nursery duties of their rooms and clothes energy fun and positive person with a switched on organized mentality.
First member of household staff so being conscious to try to not invade and be discreet
Work as a team flexible and adaptable fun!
Full or part time considered