HOUSEKEEPER in a beautiful historical home - if you love history and antiques
this is a gem of a post - you have such a lovely varied role
Housekeeping including hands on and overseeing the team
- Preparation of the Guest rooms – make up beds, check towels, soap, lights etc
- Lay tables for meals and clearing.
- Serve breakfast, lunch and dinner
- flower arrangements in bedrooms and dining room
- Laundry, ironing, and wardrobe management
- Occasional shopping and running local errands
- Sorting out cupboards and working in conjunction with the other household staff
- Changing and making beds
- care of two small terriers. Occasionally letting them out, walking, feeding and overnight sitting
- Light supper duties when the Chef has time off.
- security rota and liaising with, Head of Security
- Responsible for all the housekeeping for the home, overseeing the 3 cleaners organising rota and holidays