Family Office and Home Personal Assistant Lugano £70k+ and accommodation provided in a charming one bed lake side cottage.
We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant private secretary- Family Office Administrator & Personal Assistant for a female principal who is a mother to a 10 year old daughter. The family are high profile . The post is live in with a one bedroom furnished guest house on the lake.
The ideal person would be calm, friendly, adaptable, trustworthy, discrete and have a good sense of humour. Also languages Italian and English possibly German.
Due to the intimacy of the role the principals are more comfortable with a female candidate.
The job involves organising business and social engagements, travel, overseeing accounts and managing household issues. The successful candidate needs to be well organised, have an eye for detail, able to think ahead and plan, as well as be flexible and able to cope with changing diaries.
- Can help them to be as productive as possible
- Can take on a wide range of delegated responsibilities
- Has strong interpersonal skills
- Can set priorities and can work under pressure
- Is discreet, maintains confidentiality and is trustworthy
- Is an excellent communicator at all levels – both verbally and in writing
- Ensures everyone understands what is going on and what is needed
- Is conscientious, patient, methodical, organized and keeps on top of things
- Is proactive and is able to anticipate issues and propose solutions
- Can provide effective and efficient operational management
- Is open, friendly and happy working with a wide variety of people
- Is at home with Office, Google Docs, DropBox, the web, email, social media and IT systems in general
- Has impeccable references
- Has a good sense of humour
The job requires flexibility in approach and a willingness to take on varied tasks. This list is provides examples of the kinds of things which are expected, and gives some idea of the scope and scale of the job.Day to day · Liaise and correspond with all contacts by email, telephone, video and face to face as required.
· Monitor and respond to emails directly where possible, setting priorities and highlighting tasks that need attention
· Diary management based on an electronic calendar (both business and personal commitments)
· Organise meetings, keeping ad hoc meetings to a minimum
· Organise travel as required
· Obtaining quotations from supppliers
· Admin support for family members as required Finance · Ensure all financial tasks such as invoicing, payments and reporting are done in a timely manner and that expenses, investments and other records are accurate and kept up to date. Admin · Maintain physical system (filing cabinets and files) and an electronic systems (Google Drive) for personal and company business
· Book travel, accommodation etc as required for Principals and family members
· Keep track of insurance, maintenance and MOTs for vehicles and other equipment Personal · advising and dealing with any urgent matters
· Deal with personal matters for the Principals
· Liaison with contractors and staff as required