This is now filled thank you
A fantastic role for a Private PA Working for a multi generation family in East Anglia -The Personal Assistant will provide comprehensive administrative accounts and investment assistance (majorly business including personal assistance), diary and project management to support the family office. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative support and will be able to work independently. This person must be exceedingly well organised, flexible and have the ability to work well under pressure. The Personal Assistant must have the ability to interact with people whilst remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism. Confidentiality and an expert level of written/ verbal communication skills in the English language, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail will be required.
Bookkeeping and accounts background with knowledge of investment handling to liase with the accountants and investment managers- providing a daily weekly and monthly oversight of at the moment situations.
- To be the primary liaison and first point of contact for all queries and phone calls while having the ability to prioritise those which are urgent and to give a daily and weekly priority headline to the principals for action.
- Working as a team with the Investment and accountants, partnering to schedule meetings and events
- Scheduling and organisation of all travel and accommodation including the organisation of Visa’s and cars.
- Organising and setting up video calls/ setting up meeting room space in preparation for meetings.
- Coordinate and manage travel changes or cancellations as required.
- Preparation of various documents including presentations and meeting agendas
- Liaising with third party service providers
- Efficiently prioritise conflicting demands and proactively resolve scheduling conflicts.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date calendars, ensuring all relevant information is included.
- Act as a gatekeeper, managing emails, and other communications. Flagging those with urgency.
- Prioritise and filter messages, responding to or redirecting inquiries as appropriate.
- Partner with the wider business to prepare and review documents, presentations, and reports with strict attention to detail.
- Serve as a central point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, ensuring effective communication channels
- Liaise with household staff, teams, and external partners to coordinate activities and facilitate smooth operations.
- Ad Hoc Projects when requested.
- Hands on attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role,
- Degree educated ideally science industry experience desired but not essential
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using productivity tools and software, such as Microsoft Office suite and calendar management systems. A wide range of accountancy tools.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a high level of initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Professional demeanour and strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation.